||MONITOR TACTIL 12" ELO Entuitive 1229L, 1229L, 12"LCD, CARROLLTOUCH USB, Dark gray, KB EMULATION MSR|
The 1229L multifunction touchmonitor may be ordered with up to three
integrated peripherals, including an ergonomically-placed magnetic
stripe reader (MSR), biometric fingerprint recognition device, and
a rear-facing customer display. All are incorporated into the monitor
housing and designed to flow with its elegant styling. Available with
a choice of touch technologies, the 1229L is fully configurable for
a variety of applications in the retail, hospitality, medical, gaming,
and amusement markets where its compact design efficiently saves valuable
work space as well as minimizing connections.
- Higher brightness, better contrast, and wider viewing angle than most 12" LCDs
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire
(activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus)
or, for the ultimate in optics CarrollTouch
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR
available in three versions: USB with keyboard emulation; USB with
human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1; and serial, which
supports OPOS. OPOS is only supported in serial version
- Optional rear-facing customer display
- Optional biometric fingerprint recognition device
- Integrated USB hub with two available USB connections.
Also allows a single USB cable to carry the touch signal, MSR and
fingerprint data, and output to the customer display. The serial version
cables/external connectors to carry the touch and MSR data.
- Single power supply for all optional devices
- Cables hidden from user's view
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Base removable, VESA
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Sealed touchscreen;
CarrollTouch version features a seamless watertight seal due to its unique co-molded construction
- Diagnostic LEDs for touch and video
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Worldwide agency approvals
Vertical: 7.27" (184.5 mm)
13.9" (353 mm)
Height (inc. base): 11.6" (295 mm)
Depth (inc. base): 11.8"
vary with stand position and options selected
|Native (optimal) resolution
||800 x 600
600 at 56, 60, 72 or 75 Hz
720 x 400 at 70 Hz
640 x 480 at 60, 66 Hz (Mac), 72 or 75 Hz
million with dithering
||LCD panel: 350 nits (typical)
287 nits (typical)
322 nits (typical)
322 nits (typical)
with surface capacitive: 294 nits (typical)
||45 msec (typical)
(typical, from center)
±65° or 130° total
Vertical (up/down): 50°/45°
or 95° total
video signal connector
||Mini D-Sub 15-Pin
||Monitor: 20 W typical, 25 W max. |
VFD customer display: 3 W typical, 6 W max.
USB fingerprint reader: 0.5 W typical, 1 W max.
USB magnetic stripe reader: 0.5 W typical, 1 W max.
2 USB external ports power when loaded: 5 W typical, 7 W max.
Total with all possible accessories: 29 W typical, 40 W max.